Browse highlighted past news stories and coverage.
- Keyman Postdoctoral Fellow Anoush Tamar Suni was interviewed by Dr. Marlene Schäfers on the Cambridge Inter-Faith Programme’s Living with Religious Difference podcast epsiode, “Ruins, treasures, and memories of state violence in eastern Anatolia".
- Interdisciplinary series “Reflections on Whiteness, Blackness, and Race in the Ottoman Empire and the Republic of Turkey”
- Ayça Alemdaroǧlu, formerly Associate Director of Keyman MTSP (2015-2019), writes new article with Elif Babül on Boğaziçi University student protests, available now on MERIP.
- Buffett Institute conference examines Turkey's education crisis
- Exploring Turkey's political trajectory: specialists, academics gather at Northwestern to consider country's current politics and society
- Block Museum and Keyman Turkish Studies Program building International bridges
- Family gift strengthens Turkish Studies